Facebook's 5 core values via Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg
- Be bold
- Building great things means taking risks
- The riskiest thing is to take no risks.
- Focus on Impact
- Focus on solving the most important problems.
- If we want to have the biggest impact, the best way to do this is to make sure we always focus on solving the most important problems.
- Move Fast
- Build more things and learn faster.
- Move fast and break things.
- The idea is that if you never break anything, you're probably not moving fast enough.
- Be Open
- Informed people take better decisions.
- People with more information can make better decisions and have a greater impact.
- Build Social Value
- Build real value for the people.
- Focus every day on how to build real value for the world in everything they do.
Resources: Facebook's 5 core values via Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg