Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
Henry Ford was an American industrialist and a business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and the sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production.
Some interesting quotes from Henry Ford
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
- The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
- Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
- To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: make the best quality goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.
- Employers only handle the money – it is the customer who pays the wages.
- Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it.
- Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars.
- You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.